Hey, hey, hey happy Monday everyone! I hope everyone had an amazing weekend. This weekend was the first weekend in October that I didn’t have a wedding to attend or an event. So naturally, I treated myself to a facial and spent the day with my bestie. It’s always so refreshing to have a weekend with a little down time.
Anyways, guess what today is! It’s week four of my favorite brand serious and today I am talking about the yoga pants god which is none other than… Lululemon. Lululemon workout clothes are expensive- yes. However, the quality itself makes up for the price in my opinion. I have a pair of lulu leggings that I bought over 3 years ago and I still wear them weekly and that’s exactly why I love this brand! I also love the fact that their leggings make my legs look amazing and are so flattering. Personally, I don’t mind spending a little bit more on leggings 1. that I wear weekly, 2. that make my legs look I did a million squats, and 3. are great quality. Not to mention, I love all the cute and fun designs they offer!
Lululemon was founded in Vancouver, Canada in 1998 for yoga lovers. However, today the company designs clothing for all active lovers and different walks of life. The company originated as a design studio by day and yoga studio by night. Lululemon’s vision was to create a place not only you could get awesome active wear, but also a place to learn and discuss the physical aspects of healthy living, mindfulness and living a life of possibility.
Since we are talking about activewear, I figured I would share five things that I do weekly to stay healthy and active (in which I am probably wearing lulu):
- Drink half my body weight in water (or at least try).
- Get 3-4 workouts in per week at Orangetheory. If you haven’t tried an OT workout, they are amazing and really push you to be successful.
- Sleep: I LOVE my sleep! sleep is such an important factor in living a healthy lifestyle. I try to get 8 hours a night, if not 10 lol (people often tell me that 10 hours is way too much sleep but honestly, I feel at my best when I have had a full 10 hours).
- I try to always take the stairs. This is an easy way to add more activity to my daily exercise without having to hit the gym. The stairs might take just a few extra minutes but it is so worth it (this is actually something I have just started in the past few months).
- I set a goal to close my rings on my apple watch at least 4 days a week. This helps me stay active.
Go get you some Lululemon to inspire you to start living a healthier lifestyle! Or just get some because they’re cute.. No judgement here! 😉