Happy Monday everyone! Today is the last day of my five-week series and I am sure your wondering what’s next but don’t worry I have planned lots of exciting content for the weeks to come (get excited!) Anyways, the semester is coming to an end for me and excitement is an understatement!! This semester has been challenging for me, I am getting so burned out. I am twenty three and have been going to school since age five… like get me the hell out of here lol. I plan to share a post soon explaining what I am getting my Masters in but for now let’s get back to NARS.
To be completely honest, I came across NARS products by accident. I am a total makeup junkie who is always trying different products. If a Sephora sells rep tells me “this is awesome, you have to try it” it’s most likely in my cart. I am an easy sell when it comes to makeup.
- My first ever NARS product was the Sheer Glow Foundation. Let me tell you… this stuff is GOOD! This foundation gives you a glow and almost looks airbrushed. I have literally tried every foundation out there and this remains my favorite. The cover is 100 lol!!! This product got me turned onto NARS cosmetics.
- The second product that got me hooked on NARS was the Radiant Creamy Concealer. Not even your worst pimple will show after this stuff. This is the “cover up god”. Once you use this stuff your never going back drug store.
- Third, naturally after I tried the foundation and concealer I HAD to try the bronzer and blush, and let me tell you they didn’t disappoint. My favorite blush is “Deep Throat” it is a nice pink with a bit of shimmer. If we are being honest, it’s the name of the products that always get me.
- Fourth, the Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil. Okay this stuff is good… you will literally sharpen this baby down until the pencil is gone. It has the perfect matte finish and most beautiful shades of color. This is a lipstick I continue to buy over and over.
- Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum is one of the most recent products I have tried from NARS. I would say this is definitely not going to give you a full coverage look but if you want something more natural this stuff is awesome. This is actually what I wear to work as it is very light, not trying to look like I am about to hit the club selling insurance you know?
- Lastly, the most recent product I have tried is the Climax Mascara. This mascara is awesome!! I love the fact that it’s buildable and gives you a very full look. If your needing a new mascara I would definitely give this one a try.
Anyways, that all I have for today, I hope you enjoyed my favorite brand series and learned a little about the brands. Also, if I have influenced you to buy any of these products please let me know and lets be makeup besties. Have a great week and as always…