My name is Kailey Studhalter! I am an outgoing, coffee drinking, deal finding, Texas southern girl that is slightly obsessed with anything fashion, home, beauty, traveling and fitness (so basically everything lol). I have probably tried every beauty product under the moon and LOVE finding a great deal. My friends and family would classify me as #EXTRA, but it’s a lifestyle for me.
Why did I start my blog?
I started my blog to provide a creative outlet to express my love for fashion, home décor, beauty, fitness, and life over-all. I hope to provide an affordable & relatable style as well as an overall inspiring environment for women to explore and collaborate. I am a busy person with a crazy lifestyle. To get to know me a better, I thought it would be fun to share some random fun facts about myself.
- I grew up in Tomball, Tx a suburb town of Houston. I am currently living in the Cypress area.
- You can find a diet coke, coffee, or smart water in my hand most days… but after 5 its most likely cabernet.
- My go-to Starbucks order is a “Skinny Vanilla Latte”.
- I am a huge NARS make-up fan!! (Stay tuned for a make-up review on my favorite products)
- I am 5’7, 23 years old, and have blue eyes.
- My boyfriend and I have been dating for 7 years. We started dating at 16 and have been dating ever since; he is my biggest supporter and best friend.
- I graduated from Texas A&M University in 2017 with my undergraduate degree and I am currently working toward my Master’s degree in Educational Human Resource Development at TAMU.
- I am a Kappa Delta alumna.
- I am upbeat and constantly on the go!
- My hobbies include: shopping and working out (ha)…but really.
What are my top 5 fav brands and why?
Louis Vuitton the timeless handbag
Louis Vuitton products are definitely an investment, don’t get me wrong, the prices are high but it’s for a reason. I feel confident saying that a Louis Vuitton handbag is a handbag that can last a lifetime. Louis Vuitton was founded in 1854 and is still in style… that speaks for itself. I love the fact that I can carry it wearing joggers or in a black suit. Each Louis Vuitton product I own, I have saved, budgeted for, and will use for years to come. Yes, I will be that old lady carrying my Louis Vuitton purse that I bought at 23 in the nursing home (#teamextra).
Quay Australia cute but affordable sunglasses.
Okay ladies, if you have a sunglass obsession like me or are just looking for some new stylin shades… this is the brand for you. I love Quay glasses because they are affordable, reliable, fun, and so chic.
Adidas Tennis Shoes
I am just going to start by saying “I have a tennis shoe addiction”. It just so hard to say no to adidas, they are affordable, comfortable, and are so well made. Adidas is definitely my go to brand for tennis shoes.
Lululemon made by the yoga pant gods!
Lululemon workout clothes are expensive- yes. However, the quality itself makes up for the price. I have a pair of lulu leggings that I bought over 3 years ago and I still wear them weekly….and that’s why I love Lululemon!
NARS Make- up
This is a beauty brand I constantly catching myself keep repurchasing and buying more of. I will do a full review on the products I LOVE and use every day.
Stay tuned to the blog for a full post reviewing each of these brands that I know and love more in depth.
Lastly, my goal for the blog is to stay authentic and true to who I am as a person. So, let me start by staying, creating a blog is something I have always dreamed of, which might sound crazy to some people, but I just never had the courage. I was always scared to face the crazy social media world. Well, as you can see, I have decided to face my fears and listen to my friends and family who have been encouraging me for quite a while now. So, if you have made it this far- thank you SO much for taking the time to read my post, it means the absolute world to me!!! I am no means trying to make this a formal setting, so if you have any questions or suggestions please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on any social media outlet (insta: @chicbutsouthern). Let’s talk!